Tuesday 13 November 2012

Heattech - Not Your Nana's Thermals!




The temptation to turn the central heating knob to 'constant' is a strong one as the days get damper, darker and more miserable.  

I try to stay warm at home by wearing more layers but don't like feeling bulky or constricted.  What's needed is ..... thermal underwear.  Now wipe away the image those two words have conjured up and think again!

Last winter I got myself a couple of long sleeved Heattech tops from Uniqlo and lived in them through the cold months.  The fabric is nothing like the itchy woolly ones your gran worn. 

The tops are thin so don't make you feel bulky, cling without feeling too tight and are long so don't ride up.  They are also pretty enough to have on view.  These thermals are nothing to be ashamed of!

I bought two more of the scoop neck style a couple of weeks ago as there was a 25% offer on but that seems to have finished now.  I chose two colourful ones to cheer me up during the long, grey winter.  The cost of heating the home is going up yet again as the gas companies have hiked their prices once more so these will get plenty of wear.  

There are loads of styles to choose from, for men and women, and even at full price are well worth the money in my humble opinion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment